Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to Reality

Well the holidays are over and we had so much fun! I think the best part was the present that Bernie and I got, Gracie Anne. She is so sweet and starting to smile! I will post pictures of her soon. We also had visitors for the holidays, my sister and her family came from Utah. They were here for 2 weeks. Her girls are so adorable! Avery is 3 and has such a personality. When she left I told her that I was sad and she said, don't be sad, Bernie will keep you so you won't cry. She was a big helper with Gracie and loved her. Adison is 11 months and such a tiny thing. She has the sweetest voice. She took her first steps while she was here! We had so much fun, but it always go by to fast. I will post pictures soon.

Now, everyone has gone home, the Holidays are over and I'm back to work as of today. Back to reality..

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

Good job. I love that you are posting so I can see what you are all up to. I miss you tons and love you.