Friday, March 28, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

My sister Nicole tagged me so you all get to read some interesting, or uninteresting things about me!

What I was doing 10 years ago-

I was a senoir in High School getting ready to graduate. If you read my sister Nicole's blog you will see we drove around Caro thinking we were cool and went to Subway after football games. We also went to Wal-Mart all the time! Ok, it's Caro, what else was there to do!?! We thought we were so cool! Looking back we were so not cool!

5 things on my "to do" list-

1. Stop looking at the clock! When is it going to 5:00?
2. Pick up Gracie from my grandpparents
3. Go home and figure out what's for dinner
4. Play with Gracie and attempt giving her some cereal. It will be day 3 and she does pretty good, except when she is really hungry she just gets mad because she's not getting it fast enough!
5. GO TO BED! :)

What snacks do I enjoy-

I love popcorn, cheesecake, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting! Anything sweet. As far as healthy snacks I like pretty much all fruit and veggies.

5 jobs I've had-

1. Toward Healthy Development daycare
2. Thelen car dealership
3. Horse farm while living in Lansing, I loved it!
4. CoCo Tan

5. Law firm, currently working there and really like it.

What would I do if i was a billionaire!

Well that's a lot of money but I would have no problem having it! I would pay off all debt, buy a house (maybe a couple), go on vacation with Bernie and Gracie and whatever else we wanted!

5 places I have lived-

1. Millington, MI
2. Caro, MI

3. Lansing, MI
4. Bay City, MI

5 things people don't know about me-

1. Every morning as I'm walking out the door I have to check to see if I have unplugged my straighting iron even if I remember doing it.
2. I am always late for everything! I don't think I've ever been to work on time, always five minutes late. Now that I have Gracie, forget about it!
3. Bernie and I would be getting married in May if we hadn't gotten pregnant! But we would never change it.
4. I love celebrity gossip magazines!
5. I wouldn't be upset at all if I got pregnant right now. We only plan on having 2 kids so we would be done. But we do want to get married before we have another one. I think about how upset I was when I found out I was pregnant for Gracie because we had just gotten engaged and wanted to be married before we started a family. Now, I couldn't imagine my life without her.
I might be a little freaked though since she's only 4 months old!

3 bad habits-

1. I play with my hair way to much!
2. crack my knuckles
3. I am such a procrastinator

I tag Jolyn and Julie

No comments: