Monday, March 30, 2009

Deja Vu?

We are experiencing deja vu! When I was 7 months pregnant with Gracie we got a new car and the next day moved into our apartment. Here we are 16 months later and I'm 6 months pregnant, I got a new car last week and next weekend we are moving into a house! I love my new car. It's a Buick Rendezvous. My 2 door Cougar was not cutting it anymore and with 2 kids, I don't think so! Compared to my car, this one drives like a Cadillac. I love it. And our house is so cute. I can't wait to move. The 3 things I'm excited for is a dishwasher, a washer a dryer we don't have to share or go up and down the stairs for, and a big backyard for Gracie to play in! Bernie is excited for the garage! So we have a lot going on right now and are very excited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Fun! I am so jealous that you are moving into a house. Post pictures when you get in. How are you feeling?

Olson Family said...

Well Well Well, Kristen beat me to the comments. Anyways, can't wait to see the house and the car. AND THE BABY!!!

Tearz said...

Awesome news Heather! Can't wait to see pics of the new pad and the little boy that will soon be here!

The Parks Family said...

Congrats on all the new exciting things going on in your life. I hope you got the invitation to my baby shower this saturday...I would love for you to come and bring Gracie. I'm going to have all three girls with me...let me know if you plan on making it out to the shower. take care.