Friday, May 22, 2009

5 weeks to go

We are anxiously awaiting our newest addition. Jack should be here in about 5 weeks. I'm really hoping it's not that long. Gracie is excited to have a little brother, or so we think, all she knows is that Jack is in my belly. She comes up to me and points to my belly and says Jack. She's so sweet. She is acting more like a toddler now than a baby and I love it, but she's getting so big. She talks so good and is our little parrott! She loves to be outside and would spend all day in the garage with her daddy. Yes I said the garage, she loves it. She also loves to ride 4-wheelers when we go to my parents. She gets rides from her grandpa, uncles and dad. She's going to be a little tomboy. She really doesn't have a choice with all of the boys she is around all the time! And now we are adding another boy to the group.

Well we will keep everyone updated with when this little guy will be here!

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

We can't wait, just wish we were closer, so we could see him.