Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Jack & Gracie





















Jack is home safe and sound! He had a doctors appt. last week and everything looks perfect. He is 8lbs 1oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He is such a good baby. He never cries unless he is hungry, then you know it! He is a good sleeper to, waking up usually only 1 time during the night. Gracie loves him, she is very good with him. We are enjoying our babies, and are very tired but it's wonderful! We are having fun with my stepmom and sisters in town this week from Utah. Gracie is a goofball and is keeping them very entertained!

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

It is killing me to not be there with everyone. I miss you so much. You realize we have seen each others babies with in 2 months of them being born, but I don't think I will see Jack until Christmas (hopefully). Love you all.