Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Good idea

My sister had a great idea to one day make this blog into a scrapbook/journal. I think it's a great idea and since I am horrible with keeping up with the kids baby books, I will try to post more often. I will also post more about Bernie and I and not just about our perfect kids! So some of these posts might be more for my benefit than anyone elses.

Well Gracie will be 2 years old next month! The idea of that makes me want to cry. She is my baby! She is so smart and says things everyday that just keep us laughing. She recently started saying shampoo while taking and bath and says shampoop! It is hilarious. She calls Woody from Toy Story, Hodey. Since starting daycare she loves to come home and rub our backs or her babies backs to sleep. She loves to be cuddled for about 10 minutes at night before bed. She always switches between Bernie and I. I think it's the best 10 minutes of the day for both of us. She loves loves loves her daddy, they are pals. She is such a good helper with Jack. Everyday she gets me a diaper and throws the yucky ones away. She gives him his bink or bottle if he's upset. She just loves him. She calls Jack either Jimmy Jack because that's what my dad calls him or Jackaroni because that is what my sister in law calls him. She is really just the sweetest little girl and so smart!

Jack is 3 months old already. He started cereal on Monday and seems to like it so far. Last night he had it about 9:30 right before bed. He liked it but was not to happy because he was hungry and he wasn't getting it fast enough! He slept really good. He's a good sleep anyways, but the cereal made him sleep good for about another hour. He is a sweet baby to. He is a flirt (just like his dad). We are in trouble! He has alot more unique features than Gracie. He has big ears and they stick out and are absolutly adorable. He has very long skinny legs. I don't think they have gotten bigger since he was born. He has such a tiny tiny butt, it's so cute. He last long skinny feet and big hands. He is starting recognize his name. He has scared up by being in the hospital when he was first born and then again a couple weeks ago for a virus.

We got very lucky with our babies, they ar both so sweet and love each other so much. Jack's face lights up when Gracie comes around. They have us wrapped around their little fingers.

Now Bernie and I! Nothing real excited with us. Our life revolves around our children! I think our excitement is going out to dinner this weekend kid free. Yeah!

The best time of the day for us is when the 4 of us are hanging out and having fun. We love our little family.

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

That is really cute. I love when they pronounce things differently, in their own way. We are past that stage now. Adi can say everything.She even pronounces things perfectly. Like choc-O-late. I can't wait to see them.