Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Gracie story...

I know I've said it beofre but we really have the sweetest baby girl. First of all after 9 1/2 months we finally moved her into her own room. Yes she has been sleeping in our room this whole time! But it hasn't been all me, her daddy likes her in there just as much. Anyways, last weekend we finally made the move and she loves it. She's been sleeping great. She is so sweet because as soon as one of us goes into her room in the morning she is standing there waiting and she says hi, with a big smile! It puts you in an instant good mood. Such a sweet girl...

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

What a sweetheart. She is the sweetest 9 month old I know, but you have to agree that I have the sweetest 3 and 1 yr olds. I am with you on the whole room thing. My girls were in our room way too long. Oh well, they are only young once right!!!