Sunday, September 21, 2008

Getting dressed!


The first picture is of Gracie crawling up the stairs!


Gracie's Uncle Jengiz (my 16 year old brother) spent the night the other night. He was playing with Gracie while I was doing laundry. I walked into her bedroom to see what they were doing and he had gotten her dressed for me. She had on shorts, a new shirt that she hasn't worn yet that is part of her fall wardrobe and a vest that she hadn't worn yet. He was so proud of himself and said that getting her dressed is hard work! It was a really cute. He's a good Uncle.

2 comments:

Olson Family said...

I wish so bad that we lived closer. That outfit is really cute. Way to go Jengiz. And by the way, the picture of Gracie with her vest on, she looks just like Bernie in that picture.

Jessica and Tim said...

I want a fall wardrobe as cute as hers!

xo Jessica