Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finger painting fun!


My mother-in-law works at a daycare and Gracie spent the day there yesterday. I was really worried about leaving her and was getting a little choked up talking to Bernie about it after I left. She can be weird sometimes with strangers. I just didn't want her to be scared. Well she wasn't! She had a blast. I guess she was making the kids laugh with the silly way she laughs sometimes. This is a picture of her painting her firetruck. Her first piece of artwork! So precious. We also got her "report card" telling us what she ate and when and different things she did. We are thinking of sending her there a couple days a week, she loved it and the interaction with other kids is good for her. Now that she has been there once I won't worry the next time!

2 comments:

The Fournier Family said...

She is so pretty. Send her out here and I will watch her a few days a week. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Olson Family said...

Sorry, the last comment was from me, I just forgot to log out after I loaded the pix for you.