Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year!

We have a fun New Year's Eve. We went to Bernie's sisters. She had everyone over. We ended up leaving about 10:30. Gracie could of partied all night, she was showing no signs of being tired! She's our little party animal. Bernie and I on the other hand we tired. We went home put Gracie to bed and relaxed on the couch. Bernie fell asleep. I woke him up with about 30 seconds left until the ball dropped. We gave each other our midnight kiss and it was off to bed!

The last 2 weeks have been so nice with only having to work 2 days a week! Now it's back to reality and working 5! Maybe that's why I'm a little crabby today. Hmmmm...?!

We are looking forward to 2009 and all that it will bring us. Mostly our newest little addition to the family in June! Bernie and I are finding out what we are having on Janaury 26th. I think we are going to keep it a secret from everyone. That is going to be really hard! I don't think Bernie can do it. We shall see....

No comments: