Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas and everything else!


First of all I just love this picture of our little Miss Gracie! She has to be the most gorgeous baby on the planet! She is more and more fun everyday. She walks everywhere, hardly ever crawls and is a human tornado! We are teaching her to help pick up her toys. She's getting it. We praise her everytime she does it, so she is so proud of herself!

We had a great Christmas. It started Christmas eve with the annual get together at my parents. They have family and friends over with yummy snacks! It's fun to just hang out and chat with everyone. After everyone has left we get to open 1 gift, that is our pajamas. It's always fun to see what everyone's look like. Christmas morning we went back to my parents around 9:30 to open gifts. We had a really good time. Gracie was so fun. We would help her open her gifts and if there was one spot where the paper was gone, she would point to it. She's an angel. After gifts we made a big breakfast and relaxed for a few hours. We then went to my sister in laws to have Christmas with Bernie's family. We again had yummy food! Everyone enjoyed opening more gifts! We had fun singing American Idol kareoke ( I just watched!). I have to say, I married into the funniest family. They are so much fun, they always keep me and each other laughing!

Being with family is the most important part of the holidays I think. Maybe now that I have a baby and one on the way, but I realize that more this year. Gracie is still so little and doesn't understand Christmas but now we see it through her eyes and are so excited to see how happy she gets! When she gets really excited she opens her mouth really wide and puts her hand over it. It's so cute.

And I had a doctor's appoitment yesterday. Everything looks good and we find out what we are having on Janaury 26th. I can't wait. Should we keep it a secret from everyone?!?! :)

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

I am glad you had a good christmas. We missed you guys so much. Yes please keep it a secret from everyone (what you are having) except from me ofcourse.